The next STAGE Camp enrolment:
Day: Monday to Friday
Dates and times: 10 to 14 June or 24-28 June 2019
a) Play Stage: 9:30am-11:30am.
b) Theatre Stage: 11:45am-2:15pm.
c) Acting Stage: 2:30pm-4:30pm
Duration: 1 week day camp for 2 hours/day
Location: The Loft, #04-03 Havelock II, 2 Havelock Road, Singapore 059763
PLAY STAGE – Fantastic Mr. Fox (4-6 year olds)
Stage Camp by SRT continues this June with adventures into the wonderful world of Roald Dahl. Let PLAY Stage take your child on a fun adventure with Fantastic Mr. Fox!
Together with our experienced drama practitioner, your child will
• Learn and practice various drama skills,
• Make new friends whilst developing confidence and improving communication,
• Grow in their self-esteem, and
• Bring their stories to life, through the magic of theatre.
Don’t miss this exciting week of drama, music and movement which culminates in a presentation at the end of the week for friends and family.
THEATRE STAGE – George’s Marvelous Medicine (7-9 year olds)
Working with an experienced theatre practitioner, THEATRE Stage allows participants a chance to explore the world of George’s Marvelous Medicine. This fun and interactive workshop focuses on the art of Storytelling and its techniques. This programme is perfect for children who have experienced theatre or are taking their first steps into drama.
In THEATRE Stage, your child will
• Experience various theatre and team building activities
• Learn and put into practice drama and actor skills
• Make new friends whilst growing in confidence and self-esteem, and
• Improve their communication skills.
Come join us for a week of fun which culminates in a devised presentation at the end of the week for friends and family.
ACTING STAGE – The Twits (10-12 year olds)
Working with an experienced theatre practitioner, ACTING Stage focuses on learning and developing performance skills for the stage. Using the story of The Twits as a springboard for ideas, the participants will look at fun and wacky ways in which you can tell stories of your own and how you can go about turning them into pieces of theatre. It is perfect for young people with an interest in stories, writing, performing and theatre.
In ACTING Stage, your child will:
• Experience theatre and team building activities
• Learn and hone their drama and actor skills
• Create unique stories while taking part in actor training exercises
• Develop stage presence, vocal skills and creative writing
This workshop is filled with games and activities but will also challenge participants to develop their understanding of the Theatre Industry.