SportCares is honoured to invite you to participate, volunteer and/or perform at the 2018 ISF.
We are also privileged to host Mdm President of the Republic of Singapore as our esteemed Guest-of-Honour on Saturday, 4 August 2018.
Do join us with your family and friends in this fun-filled weekend of sports, games and movement for children, families and persons with disabilities. Sample a wide range of para sports and facilities such as our Inclusive Gym, Aquatic Fitness Programmes, Aqua tryouts like Sailing, Canoeing, Scuba Diving; Land tryouts like Boccia, Football 5-a-side, Archery, Wheelchair Basketball and much more.
It is our hope that the 2018 ISF will foster greater inclusion among people with different abilities through play. We also hope the event creates opportunities for people with special needs to try-out and adopt different types of sports towards a healthier lifestyle.
Need more reason to make your way down to the 2018 ISF?
Every participant will receive an exclusive ISF goodie bag for completion of game passports by participating in our fun sport tryouts (grab yours while stocks last). Persons with disabilities from organized groups will also enjoy complimentary two-way transport to the event from 3-5 August 2018.
Play & Enjoy
- Inclusive Gym equipment to try
- Aquatic Fitness Programmes
- Aquatic tryouts like Sailing, Canoeing, Scuba Diving
- Indoor sports tryouts like Boccia, Football 5-a-side, Archery, Wheelchair Basketball, Badminton, Bowling, Goalball, Football, Table Tennis, Wheelchair Rugby and much more
- Exciting Fringe Activities for children and the young-at-heart
- Dynamic Performances by persons with different abilities
- Mass Inclusive Fitness Workouts
- Photo Booth with free printouts to take home
- Redeem goodie bags for completion of game passports by participating in our fun sport tryouts (grab yours while stocks last)
We look forward to hosting you at the 2018 Inclusive Sport Festival and join us to celebrate our nation’s 53rd birthday through sport.