Terms and Conditions
1. By clicking on the "I Agree" button in the registration form, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions set forth by Families for Life.
2. Only Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible to register for the Families for Life event. The main registrant should be at least 18 years of age.
3. Families must register their participation online via the Registration page. Email registrations will not be accepted.
4. Registration will end once quota is reached. Each household address is limited to ONE registration. Duplicate registrations with the same household address will NOT be accepted. Please do not combine families onto one registration
5. Each registrant will receive ONE Families for Life goodie bag per household address, while stocks last on a first-come-first-served-basis at the event.
6. All registrants will receive an acknowledgement email containing information of the event after successful registration. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive the email.
1. It is deemed that all registered participants have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal particulars by the FAMILIES FOR LIFE / Ape Works Pte Ltd for the purposes of organizing this event, and/ or uses by FAMILIES FOR LIFE / Ape Works Pte Ltd for analysis and research purposes pertaining only to matters in relation to such events/ programmes.
2. All registered participants will be included into the contact lists belonging to FAMILIES FOR LIFE to receive regular updates on future engagement events and programmes organised by FAMILIES FOR LIFE, as well as opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/or acquire feedback through any of the contacts provided through any means.
3. Please update FAMILIES FOR LIFE of any changes in address or contact details so as to facilitate communication, by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of this event may be used by FAMILIES FOR LIFE for any legitimate purpose, including any commercial and marketing uses, and/ or to be uploaded onto FAMILIES FOR LIFE public sites and channels. In the event that registered participants do not wish for his/her photographs and/ or any other media records of him/ her at this event to be used by FAMILIES FOR LIFE, please inform and provide clear instructions to FAMILIES FOR LIFE in writing to email@example.com.
Disclaimer of Liability, Indemnity, and Governing Law
1. The Organiser will not be responsible for, and need not consider, lost, late, illegible, misdirected, incomplete or garbled registration, no matter what the reason for the registrations being lost, late, illegible etc. The reasons may include, but are not limited to technical, hardware, software, telephone or Internet functioning issues, virus contamination, network or human errors, howsoever caused, including through the Organiser’s negligence.
2. Except for death and personal injury resulting from the Organiser’s negligence, the Organiser disclaims all liability for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever suffered by the registrant which arises from or is connected to his or her participation in the contest.
3. The registrants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser against:
a) any claim or action by any person for loss or damage arising from or which is connected to the registrant’s participation in the registration;
b) any claim or action by any person for infringement of any intellectual property rights, which infringement arises from or is connected to the registrant’s participation in the registration;
c) any loss or damage suffered by the Organiser arising from the registrant’s participation in the registration.
4. These terms and conditions shall be subject to, governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore for every purpose and the Singapore courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the said terms and conditions.
Assumption of Risk and Release Waiver of Lability
1. By participating, I consent to accept all risks (known and unknown), including the risk of any negligence by the Event Organisers, consultants, sponsors and/or volunteers, and assume full responsibility and risks of all nature for my participation in the Event.
2. Unless proven to be attributable to negligence on the part of the Event Organisers, I, by participating, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, accept personal responsibility for any injury (including but not limited to personal injury, disability, dismemberment and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability and/or expense, or any kind or nature, that I or my property may suffer before, during and/or after my participation in the Event whether arising in whole or part, directly or indirectly, out of or in connection with the Event or my participation therein.
3. I acknowledge and accept that some of the possible risks associated with participation in the Event include, but are not limited to: injury, illness, disability, death; injury-related risks such as sprains, strains, fractures, cuts, bruises, heat and cold injuries, illness, drowning or near-drowning, animal and/or insect bites and/or stings; accidents such as slipping, falling, health-related issues like heart diseases, potential permanent paralysis or risks created by other Event participants.
4. I understand that while the Event Organisers strive to reduce the presence of risks through the employment of rules and equipment, these risks still exist.
5. Unless proven to be attributable to negligence on the part of the Event Organisers, I, the participant, agree that I will participate in the Event entirely at my own risk, and Families for Life and Ape Works Pte Ltd, including its subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, promotors, sponsors, consultants, the owners, lessors and lessees of property, facilities and equipment used in connection with the Event and their directors, officers, employees and agents, (“Releasees”) will not be responsible for any damage or personal injury to myself (including death), and/or loss or damage to any property sustained as a result of participation in the Event.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by the law of Singapore, I release and forever discharge the Releasees all liabilities in connection with the Event.
7. I agree to indemnify the Releasees in connection to the Event and other related activities against any injury (including fatal injury), loss, claim, liability, damages, expenses or costs of any kind or nature of any person or corporation. I also agree to indemnify the Releasees against any claim made by any party arising from any act or omission on mine in connection with this Event.
8. I also waive any rights I, my family, estate, heirs or assigns may have to sue any Releasees from all present and future claims regarding my participation in the Event. This includes but is not limited to any loss, damage or personal injury (including death) sustained by myself as a result of participation in the Event.
9. By participating in this event, I hereby undertake to cooperate fully with all rules and regulations of the Event and any other relevant organizations and authorities, including but not limited to safety instructions.
10. I have no medical condition that would affect my safety and physical well-being or the safety and well-being of other participants arising from my participation in this Event. I attest that I have no injuries and defects that could interfere with my safe participation in the Event and that I am physically and medically fit to participate in all activities associated with the Event.
11. I agree and acknowledge that I am responsible for my own safety and that I will be participating in the Event at my own risk. I also acknowledge that it is recommended by the Event Organisers that I obtain and maintain my own insurance coverage in relation to my participation in the Event, and that if I do not obtain and maintain such insurance, I shall be responsible for any associated consequences, be it financial, medical or others.
12. I consent to the administration of first aid and other medical treatment and transportation in the event of any injury or illness. I hereby release and indemnify any Releases from any and all liabilities or claims arising out of such treatment. This release extends to any liability in connection with the medical treatment and/or transportation.
13. I understand and acknowledge that participation in the Event will be deemed full agreement to each and every term herein. I shall dutifully and fully abide by the rules and terms herein (which I have previously reviewed), as well as any applicable laws.
14. I understand that the organiser will not be responsible for any valuables or belongings misplaced at the event area.