If you don’t have an oven and would like to make something sweet for your family, then this No-Bake Banana Pudding recipe is just the one for you. All you need are some store cupboard ingredients and 10 minutes to prepare this treat for the ones you love! In fact, this recipe is so simple that even your kids can make this on their own.
Makes 8 servings.
- 16 oz or 450g (about 1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups cold water
- 3.4 oz (1 small box) of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 box of wafers
- 4 bananas, sliced
Beat sweetened condensed milk and water in a bowl (with a mixer, or by hand) for about a minute.
- Add the pudding mix and continue beating for two more minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least four hours, up to overnight.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks have formed, then gently fold into chilled pudding mixture until fully combined.
- In large bowl or dish, layer wafers, bananas, pudding. Repeat for another layer.
Adapted from an article first published on 10 Sep 2013 on the Dads for Life Toolbox Website.