How to know you have found the right one? Thing is, you do not. It is easy to get caught up in the hunt for Mr or Miss Right. However, the more important thing is preparing yourself to be the Right One for your future life partner!
Learn to Love Yourself
Before you can love someone else, love yourself. Learn to blossom in the meantime. Have a deep appreciation for yourself and everything around you.
- Make time for yourself.
- Reward and pamper yourself.
- Do things that make you feel happy.
Take Charge of Your Life
Stop making excuses. Things will not change unless you do. Accept full responsibility and stop blaming other things for your situation.
- Get down to do the things you have always wanted to do.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Let go of expectations.
Forgive the Past
Release the tyranny of grudges and move on. It is alright to make wrong choices. You are only human.
- Tell yourself that the past has passed.
- You did your best and accept what you cannot change.
- Be gentle to yourself. Cut yourself some slack.
Everyone is too preoccupied with finding the right one or trying to be the right one. Take it easy, just be yourself. Sometimes wrong helps us find the right. But right one or not, one thing is for sure.
You have already found happiness.
Tags: Dating Tips